- PRESS CONFERENCE MAJOR NEWS REPORT EXPOSES
- HOW MARK ZUKERBERG’S $500M CAUSED CHAOS AND
- INFLUENCED THE OUTCOME OF THE 2020 ELECTION
Network of left-leaning nonprofits injected private money from Facebook founder into the public administration of elections that encouraged lawlessness and destroyed confidence in electoral system.
Arlington, Virginia – December 16, 2020 – A national litigation organization, The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society is hosting a national press conference today to release a groundbreaking report exposing a dark money apparatus of 10 nonprofit organizations funded by five foundations whose intent was to fundamentally undermine the electoral system. This injection of hundreds of millions of dollars into the election – $500 million of which came from Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg – violated state election laws and resulted in an unequal distribution of funding that deprived voters of both due process and equal protection.
- Phill Kline, Director, the Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society
- J.R. Carlson, Stillwater Technical Solutions
- Press conference to release report on Mark Zuckerberg-funded network that funneled private Funds into the public administration of elections in key swing states, causing havoc, confusion, and lawlessness in the 2020 election.
- The Westin Arlington Gateway
- F. Scott Fitzgerald Room B
- 801 N. Glebe Road
- Arlington, VA 22203
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020
- 12:00 noon EST
The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society will release a report exposing a well-funded centrally coordinated dark money network tat injected private money into public elections in 2020, bypassing state protocols and violating state laws, disrupting the electoral process, and contributing to a loss of confidence in the electoral system. The report demonstrates that this funding was not needed, because the federal government had already provided funding trough both the Help America Vote Act and CARES Act, much of which remains unspent. The report also reveals that this dark money network was established to collect, aggregate, and analyze information collected from third parties that have direct access to state voter files for the purpose of influencing U.S. elections and electoral policy
Right Side Broadcasting will be there covering this press conference live – HERE.
Share this article and tell your friends and family to be watching. It’s important that American’s have the full facts on the 2020 election.
Written by The Amistad Project