Friday – Sunday with an occasional weekday.
As normalcy returns, some local, Frederick County businesses are starting to open back up, let’s get out there and support them.
- Saturday & Sunday (May 16 & 17) – 10:00 a.m. ONE WEEKEND ONLY
- Green Meadow’s Pay What You Want/Pay What You Can
Green Meadows Petting Farm
- 10102 Fingerboard Road, Ijamsville
- Pet Adoptions – Monday – Friday (Click link for hours of viewing and operation)
- Frederick County Animal Control, 1832 Rosemont Avenue, Frederick
If you would like to share your weekend event happening in Frederick, Washington, Carroll and Montgomery Counties in Maryland; Jefferson County in West Virginia or Loudon County Virginia, please e-mail details the Monday before to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like what you see on The Tentacle, click Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Remember to always share what you read. We can’t grow and continue to bring you community created information without your participation. Also follow us on Twitter @TheTentacle1.